On June 22nd I went to the asian neighborhood, Liberdade!
Outfit
Beret: Angelic Pretty
Hairclip: Flower Knows
Blouse: Zhi Jin Yuan
JSK: Melty Chocolate - Angelic Pretty
Necklace: made by me
Socks: offbrand
Shoes: Shopee
Bag: Angelic Pretty
My first stop was at the bookshop, then we went to the mini market and Miniso - I was dreaming with some items I saw there last time I went to Liberdade, so I had to buy them. Pink home stuff, of course, because there isn't a lolita store in the neighborhood.
Then, I met an aquaintance for a quick cake before her work. As I barely know the neighborhood, she showed me this little cozy café, Kazu Cake, that was so hidden I swear I would never notice there was a cafe there.
The food there is so amazing, omg I wish I knew this place sooner. I would describe eating this cake as if I was eating a very smooth strawberry cloud. The taste is amazing, barely sweet but still sweet, a very delicate taste and so heavenly. OMG.We went to the metro station to get a dress I bought, and then she had to go to work. Then, my husband and I went to have lunch. Of course we had to go to Komei, because there is so much time we don't go there. I got my favorite lamen, as always.
After lunch, we went to explore some stores. It's good to take a walk after lunch so digestion is faster, so I can eat more...
Later we went to Hachi Café. This is one of my favorite cafes at Liberdade for years, very known for their Harajuku Style Crepe.
I ate a lot! I missed their crepes so much!











Everyone looks amazing!
ReplyDeleteYay! Thank you!
Delete