Friday, October 2, 2026

[Got Lolita] Some purchases on Hello Asia Fashion store



Another Got Lolita post! Good for me!
Today I had the joy of receiving a package with the things I bought at the Hello Asia Fashion Store!

I discovered them by accident one day (of course nobody told me - who would give me the secret freely, right?), and I fell in love with an Amavel one piece. Unfortunately at the time, their dresses weren't in Brazil yet, so I had to wait a little while to be able to place a reservation. When the time came, I ended up reserving an Angelic Pretty dress and Chalmiere socks instead, because as always, I already had bought a lot of stuff in other places. Luckily, I got a second chance and could reserve the Amavel dress too. Last week the items finally arrived in Brazil, and yesterday they were shipped to my house. The package came amazingly fast!

Let's see the items:

Romantic Heroine One Piece

Amavel
This is my first Amavel piece. The dress can hold just a little amount of poof, so I had to wear my most deflated petticoat with it. It looks gorgeous with and without the apron, and I even could put it on as a shirt, with a skirt over it. Although I won't be able to play cello with it, it will be amazing for the classical music workshops and classical music concerts I like to attend. It's a very adorable piece, and the color is so vibrant! Almost the color of my hair lol. Maybe wearing with a dark wig will also look good.

Campus Girl OP

Angelic Pretty
Next item is this Angelic Pretty Campus Girl OP, from their 2020 luckypack. It's a pre-loved piece, from Closet Child (I love the fact that the store gave us this information), and I wish so much I could find its matching headbow for sale somewhere, but it's no use trying. This dress is stunning, and more beautiful in person. This is another piece that I will be able to use in the classical music activities and I guess I will be able to play cello with it, because the skirt seems very accomodating. I feel so happy I won the bloodbath for it lol. Everytime I remember, I open a very condescending smile :)

Lace-up Pattern Over Knee Socks

Chalmiere/ Axes Femme Kawaii
Last but not the least, Chalmiere / Axes Femme Kawaii socks. I'm in a red phase, so they will be an amazing match to my wardrobe! I'm very happy!
Oh! Also they sent me a gift too!
I'm very excited for Hello Asia Fashion's next drop! I can't wait to see! It's cool that they're in a city near me, so I vicariously feel like there's a spark of J-fashion nearby!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome!
I love reading your comments! They make my day and make me inspired to post new things!