Tuesday, September 29, 2026

[Got Lolita] Dessert Lake's Dog Convenience Store



Quick shopping update, just passing here to post this cutie!
This is the Dog Convenience Store OP from the brand Dessert Lake!
Lately I'm not into a sweet mood, but when the opportunity came, I felt I needed this dress!
This has a super Fruits Parlor vibe, maybe it's the stripes. It's like the 2010's AP vibes that even AP can't reproduce anymore. 
I can't wait to wear it! I'm very particular about the clothes I wear, and they have to match both the place/occasion and my mood, so I hope to have the opportunity to wear it soon. And, as my little outings are always for study or classical concerts, this looks a little bit inappropriate for those occasions - for that I prefer something more toned down and almost Classical egl.
Are you like this too?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome!
I love reading your comments! They make my day and make me inspired to post new things!