Thursday, September 17, 2026

[Got Lolita] Bodyline Squirrel Party, bonnet and hair curler




Welcome to another chapter of my poor financial decisions. Regrets? Never heard about them!
First item is this Bodyline Squirrel Party OP (L390) in black. Back when I was a newbie, I owned this in pink, but I couldn't coord it good, so I sold it. Nowadays I own the blue one (I made a coord here with it some weeks ago), and now, this black one. I'm genuinely curious about what I'm going to do with this dress, coord wise.
Then, this blue bonnet. I have been buying bonnets like crazy, even thought lately I'm not having any opportunity to wear them. It would suck to wear them to concerts because it would disturb other people. I need some sunny weather to make this work. But when the sun arrives, I'll be ready.
Last, but not the least, a pink hair curler. This year, almost all my old hair appliances died. Last weeks the deceased one was my old hair curler, that has been in the family since I was 10. Out of nowhere, it just stayed warm. It was so sad. Then, as I was going to buy a new one, it needed to be pink, right?
Now all my hair appliances are pink! It's a lifestyle lolita dream becoming true!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome!
I love reading your comments! They make my day and make me inspired to post new things!