Tuesday, June 28, 2022

[Customization] Pink Garters



Today finally the things I bought arrived!
I was dying of curiosity to buy a pair of garters; I understand all the stigma that comes with it (especially because it is usually worn in f*t!sh) but my socks were screaming for help, as they always were falling down my knees. The annoyance of this fact overcome any bad stigma that those little pleather straps could bring, so there I went to spend my money in a pair of them.
What I can say about them is that they do not hold socks very well, unless they are cutting all the blood circulation of your legs OR if you are wearing them over bloomers. If worn directly on your legs, one time or another they start falling down with your socks.


Well, the other problem of it is that - at least in my head - these little dots in silver scream f*t!sh. I couldn't unsee it since I opened the package, and that echoed in my head. The solution I found was to make it the most loliable possible. I used some scraps of material I had here. Next photo is the before/after. Bottom one is the before, upper one is the after.
And this is what it looks like wearing them. I would say, the longer the bloomer, the better. Was the soluction efective? I would say 70%. Sometimes you will have to adjust the elastic and put the bloomer inside again, especially if the bloomer is short and you sitted or used the restroom. Maybe with longer bloomers that will not be a problem, but I haven't tested it yet.
I kinda liked the result, it looks cute AND these annoying socks gave me a break. That's enough for me lol.
 

8 comments:

  1. I think the garters look really, really cute over the bloomers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a cute idea! It doesn’t remind me of f*tishes at all😊 As an alternative, have you tried sock glue? Tyler Willis recommended it a few times.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!!! I have heard about sock glue since I was a beginner, but at least here in Brazil I think it doesn't exist ;-; *cry*

      Delete
    2. Oh I see😔 I just searched for sock glue online, and most ads and articles are targeted towards Irish dancers, but also ballet and dance in general! So there might be the slightest chance to find it in a dance/sports shop…

      Delete
    3. That's so cool! I will try to search it in ballet stores! Thank you so much!

      Delete

Welcome!
I love reading your comments! They make my day and make me inspired to post new things!