Monday, June 13, 2022

[Lolita 52 Challenge] How satisfied I am with my current wardrobe



Welcome back!
Today, in the Lolita 52 Weeks Challenge, I picked up the number 20, which is "How satisfied I am with my current wardrobe".
I am extremely satisfied with my wardrobe. I got probably almost all my dream prints, and I also have a daily lolita wardrobe, so I can wear lolita really often.
Even being satisfied with my wardrobe, sometimes I feel the necessity of a new cardigan, or another color of blouse, but I think it is normal, because we evolve, so our coording skills too.
Currently I own 78 dresses, so I can wear lolita without repeating a dress for more than two months, but I want to reach the 100 dresses because someone in the comm I used to go said I shouldn't want too many, so I will have too many and that's all.
I have new projects for my wardrobe - and reaching 100 dresses, but that's a secret!
And you, how satisfied are you with your current wardrobe?

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to start the comment again, since I was not done and published hahaha. Ok, trying again: I'm not really satisfied with my wardrobe. I have few pieces, I need a lot more than I have ahhaha However, I love what I have already and it makes me want to look for what I like best. Also, I love your wardrobe! I love the pictures and outfits you share, it is inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thank you very much!!!! It makes me so happy to hear that!
      I think even with a few pieces we can make great coords, and little by little we start seeing what's missing, and then slowly start to buy more pieces. I think it is better to build a wardrobe slowly, experimenting with styles and kinds of garments and see what we like and what is not too good for us, than buying all at once and discovering in the end that we do not like any of those things. Even satisfied with my wardrobe, I still buy new pieces and sometimes while wearing something I think "hmmm it would look nicer if I had x thing".

      Delete

Welcome!
I love reading your comments! They make my day and make me inspired to post new things!