Thursday, August 4, 2022

[Got Lolita] 3 pairs of shoes from Cotton Candy Feet

Yesterday I received three new pairs of shoes from Cotton Candy Feet!

First one is the Fairy Unicorn Rainbow Shoes!
These shoes are so adorable! My favorite detail is the big bow on the back of the shoes, it gives the shoes a magical girl feeling!
I love that the buckle is heart shaped, and also it has that hook with elastic that makes putting on and taking off the shoes suuuuper easy!


Then, second pair is the Shiny Unicorn Queen shoes in red!
I already had a pair in this model / color, but mine was so old I had to get a new pair!
Seeing the old and the new together is very fun because you can see there is a lot of improvement!
These shoes also have the heart shaped buckle and the hook with elastic!
It makes my life so easier!
I really love the glitter material!


Last, but not the least, we have Lace Princess shoes in dusty rose!
As I am trying something more sweet clasical, I thought it would be fun to own shoes in this color.
With the prints I currently own, I can find this color in the little details, as for example, the folds of the capitoné drawing in the print below have a very similar color. I want to buy Innocent World dresses in this color in the future, it is so beautiful!
I am so happy with my new shoes~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome!
I love reading your comments! They make my day and make me inspired to post new things!