Tuesday, August 9, 2022

New items from Cotton Candy Feet!



I got a really huge box from Cotton Candy Feet yesterday, but as I was out, I could only open it today.
Let's see what is inside!

*+☆ Halloween themed items ☆+*

I received some new items from the Spooky Bat collection!
First item is Spooky Bat Frilly Academy mini bag!
It is so cute! I really love the mini size!
The main differencen between the mini and the regular size are, obviously, the size, and that the mini is a two way bag only (crossbody and handbag).
Next item is the Spooky Bat Belt! It is so good to make your coord more elaborated and also to make AP's sack dresses get a more defined waist line.
Then, the Spooky Triple Bat shoes!
I ordered mine pink because I am mainly sweet, so I want to make a sweet Halloween outfit!
You can also easily remove the bats, so when you want to wear the shoes with regular outfits, you can!

Mini Frilly Academy Bags

I also received some regular Mini Frilly Academy bags, in very specific colors! Can you tell what these colors mean?
Anyway, I received four, but I will only stay with two. The two others are just for taking photos.
These are my bags:
I can't wait to make themed coords with them!
It will be amazing to go to one of the Harry Potter themed cafes that are near here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome!
I love reading your comments! They make my day and make me inspired to post new things!