Tuesday, August 30, 2022

Today is my birthday!!!



Outfit I am wearing today to celebrate my birthday!

Outfit
Headbow: made by me
Bolero: Angelic Pretty
Necklace: Angelic Pretty
Bangle: Angelic Pretty
JSK: Pastel a la Mode - Angelic Pretty
Socks: Angelic Pretty
Shoes: Cotton Candy Feet
Bag: Angelic Pretty

Today we made a small celebration for my birthday! We bought chocolate cake and one of my favorite desserts: quindim!
To be honest, I wasn't even going to celebrate, but as it is my last year in my 20's, I think this is very special and unique! My husband insisted to do at least a small celebration, so here we are!
I got three dresses! I think if you follow me on Instagram, you have seen at least two of them; Angelic Pretty's Ichigo Millefeuille, that we bought in Japan and was meant to be my birthday present; Bodyline's Military Sweets OP, that I bought earlier this month as a birthday present for myself; and last but not the least, Angelic Pretty's Angelic Princess OP - such an oldschool treasure, that my husband gave me!
My husband also made fried potato for me today! I got so surprised!!! I love fried potato so much!!!
I also got many Happy Birthday messages from everyone! I am so happy!!!
I hope my last year in my 20's be awesome! 

6 comments:

  1. Aaaah I‘m so happy for you😭❤️ And you are so so adorable together🥺 Happy birthday again sweetheart🥰

    ReplyDelete
  2. Better late than never: happy birthday! Feliz aniversário! I didn't know we were the same age. And I didn't realize it was my last "20s b-day" when it was my birthday hahahaha! All the gifts are so lovely and pretty! Wish you the best

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww obrigada!!! Que legal que a gente tem a mesma idade!

      Delete
  3. Feliz Aniversário atrasadinho!!! Comemorar um aniversário, mesmo que de forma simples, torna tudo mais especial. Muitas felicidades e saúde para você! :)

    ReplyDelete

Welcome!
I love reading your comments! They make my day and make me inspired to post new things!