Monday, August 29, 2022

[Lifestyle] Customizing a shoe box



Today I used the leftovers of wrapping paper I had here to customize a shoe box!
The chosen one was the box that came with my Vivienne Westwood + Melissa Rocking Horse Shoes in red. Actually, I bought these shoes second hand (which is so much luck in a lifetime), but they came in a box from another pair of shoes. The box was so ugly, ugh...
Looking to this wrapping paper, it remind me so much of what I love in lolita, and I think it matches a lot what I like to wear with these shoes, so I decided to use this paper to make the box match my lolita room.
Also, I made a collage with a heart shaped paper doily, some gothic writting and a RHS drawing. I think the final result is pretty cool! I will buy some plastic adhesive to cover the box, so it will last longer ^^

2 comments:

  1. Eu absolutamente AMEI como essa caixa ficou customizada. Parece algo saído diretamente de uma GLB, algo fofo como as coisas que a Momoko faria. Tá perfeito, sem tirar nem pôr ❤❤❤

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww obrigada! É tão relaxante ficar encapando essas caixas!

      Delete

Welcome!
I love reading your comments! They make my day and make me inspired to post new things!