Wednesday, October 21, 2020

Retail therapy ~



This week was very hard, and we had some family issues, so today we decided we had to take some time for us and do some shopping, kinda "shop until you drop" thing, because that's what I deserve: to be in debt next month.

So here we go with my purchases!

First one is a child laundry basket; last month I saw this and wanted so much to buy it - but I had no money -, so this month I got it! It was the last one in the store.
Then we went to Mall, because those family issues I mentioned before required some relatives to sleep here, so I needed to buy some bed linen. Of course I had to buy something pink, and if they don't like it, they can sleep elsewhere :p

Riachuelo was having an amazing sale! I got the Barbie bed sets with a lot of discount; also I bought two pillows and two pink elastic bed covers and purchasing one, if you purchased one more, the second one would cost like less than USD 2. Didn't took pics of the rest because they aren't that cute.
Then we went to Daiso, and I could buy some cute things!
I bought two My Melody travel compression bags, to store bed linen. Hope they work but I just bought them because they're cute haha.
Also bought there some washi tapes, a Hello Kitty fridge magnet with a clip to hold a paper sheet, and a makeup sponge.
In the middle of the way we ended up going to a Japanese store I saw last time I went out, and bought some ingredients for ramen and bought some food! I also found a tea house in the way, but I didn't went there T.T  . I googled the name and it looks amazing, and THEY HAVE BUBBLE TEA, OMG!!! I want to go there so badly! They also have spring rolls and gyoza, and vegetarian options!
These are the foods we bought at that japanese store! They are so good!
I am happy to find new places here. I have moved in the start of the pandemic, so I didn't had opportunity to know more the cities near here.

2 comments:

  1. I love some retail therapy and it's even better when you are left with cute things afterwards! ^w^ I love the cute flowery washi tape!! ~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah!!! I love to buy things at Daiso! Everything there is super cute!

      Delete

Welcome!
I love reading your comments! They make my day and make me inspired to post new things!