Saturday, October 31, 2020

☆ Angelic Party II ☆



So today we had our mini Halloween Party, the Angelic Party, for the second year straight!
It was an amazing opportunity to eat a lot and exercise my lack of cooking habilities!
I made the coffin cheesecake and the cookies, but the spooky cupcakes I bought at the supermarket  - no skills to do that available yet.



Outfit:
Head thing: Angelic Pretty
OP: Angelic Pretty
Apron: made by me
Socks: Angelic Pretty
Shoes: Cotton Candy Feet


We had a lot of fun eating and listening to Type O Negative! Also, my husband decided to dress up too, and he made a coord by himself. I feel so happy seeing he wearing the vest and the hat I made. I need to sew more clothes for him.
Happy Halloween!

2 comments:

Welcome!
I love reading your comments! They make my day and make me inspired to post new things!