Friday, October 16, 2020

[Sewing] An apron for Holy Lantern ☆



This will be the third year in a row I wear Holy Lantern for Halloween - yeah, I paid retail price in euro for it, so I will wear it! Last year I wore it for my Angelic Party - a mini Halloween party I made at home-, and I didn't wanted to coord it like last year. 
Making different coords with a long sleeved onepiece is not so easy, so why not to make an apron?
I took all the afternoon long today for sewing, and I am very proud with the result.
I will make the Angelic Party in some day the next weeks, so I am still planning what I am going to cook. Of course I want to re-do my coffin cheesecake, but I wanted to cook something new this year too.

And this is my outfit, I am not sure if I am going to wear wigs because it is so hot lately, but whatever. Wearing my Cotton Candy feet's Spooky Bat Shoes with stripped socks. I have no opinion about the socks with the whole coord - sometimes I think it looks strange, sometimes I think it looks spooky. Who cares? It is Halloween!

4 comments:

  1. The apron is really lovely and I think the socks match nicely with it! ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thank you so much!!! I can't wait to wear it again!

      Delete
  2. Love these graphics. Reminds me of MSN back in the days

    ReplyDelete

Welcome!
I love reading your comments! They make my day and make me inspired to post new things!