Saturday, October 9, 2021

[Review] Daiso's Facial Cleansing Foam Maker



Last time I went to Daiso I bought this skincare tool, but totally forgot to post with the other things I bought - everytime I arrive home from a shopping spree my house becomes a total mess! Well, this was so good that deserved a post totally dedicated to it!

It is called Facial Cleansing Foam Maker, and you will find it (or not) at the beauty section at Daiso. You may not find it because it is transparent and it doesn't call much attention, but I promise you will want to pay attention to this little cute plastic container!

But, what does it do?
It just transforms a little quantity of cleansing product on a huge foam!
I was having a little bit of trouble making my cleansing product becomes more foamy, but this container helped a lot!
You just drop a little quantity of product on this plate full of holes, in the part that will come to contact with the bottom of the container. Then add some water - I usually add a little quantity that could fulfill the bottom of the container totally, like 0,5 cm tall -, then you close the lid and hold it while with the other hand you tap the plate to the bottom gently multiple times.
And ta-da, you have enough foam to clean your face!
Much better than just rubbing the product on the hands.
You can also use a bar of soap - I use by the morning because it is an acne soap I bought.
You should wet the soap and make some foam with it, then put the foam in the same way we put the product!
I hope this be useful to you as it was for me.
See ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome!
I love reading your comments! They make my day and make me inspired to post new things!