Tuesday, October 5, 2021

Pink shopping!


Today was an exhaustive day, so I took the afternoon to do some shopping!

This is my outfit for today:
Outfit
Plastic headband: Angelic Pretty
OP: BtSSB
Socks: Angelic Pretty
Shoes: Cotton Candy Feet
Bag: BtSSB
Bangle: Swimmer

Well, where were we? Oh, sure, the shopping part!
First items are a dish drainer, a flower pot and a basket. All pink of course!
While the others are for obvious uses, the basket I will use to store cats' toys.
The dish drainer looks amazing on my sink!
Then some Sanrio items: little My Melody bags to store bandaids; a Hello Kitty shower cap and a My Melody medicine case, to store my vitamins, so I remember to take them lol.

2 comments:

Welcome!
I love reading your comments! They make my day and make me inspired to post new things!