Friday, October 1, 2021

Shopping~


Yesterday I went to do my favorite activity: shopping!
We went to the mall and bought some cool things!
First stop was at Daiso; the first items are Halloween themed hair elastics and a hat! I will wear them on Halloween!
I am thinking about making a mini meet at home, but I am still thinking if I should or not.
I also bought some Halloween decoration, but was too tiring to photograph everything.
Then, some cuties for my home: a bunny tray, that I don't have idea for what I will use it for, but was the last one on stock, so I bought because it was cute; a pink toilet cleaning brush, because the one in guests room broke; a Gudetama spray bottle to put shoyu and a Sanrio Characters magnet hook.
Two mini My Meody plates.
After Daiso we passed by a Fini booth (Fini is a jelly candy, if you don't know). There they were selling balloons. Since the last time I went to Daiso I wanted a pony balloon, because *gasp* a little girl was at Daiso holding one - more influencer than me, huh! - ; well, today I passed there and found the pony, so I bought it and I went guiding the pony around the mall as if I was little bo-peep guiding my sheep. Of course everyone was looking at me; if it is not to cause a comotion, I don't even go outside, right? Joking apart, the girl at the Fini booth said I looked so beautiful like a princess!
Then finally the item I bought at the drugstore, a Bioré facial lotion!
OMG, I can't believe I found this! My facial moisturizer ended this week and I was desperate to buy another. I hope I like this one!
The last thing I wanted to show was where I parked my pony!
I put it over my study table; the whole idea I took from a photo I saw many years ago.
This was the inspiration; I remember I saw it on a magazine I own, but I don't remember which one.
Maybe I will start collecting cute balloons too!

2 comments:

  1. Quanta coisinha fofa!!! Eu sou louca por esses balões e desde que eu vi uma sessão de fotos de uma lolita com vários, eu fiquei com vontade de tirar uma foto segurando um monte deles.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Obrigada!!! Sim!!! Deve ficar super legal tirar fotos com eles!

      Delete

Welcome!
I love reading your comments! They make my day and make me inspired to post new things!