Friday, October 23, 2020

[Got Lolita] Puppet Circus Canotier ☆



I got a Puppet Circus canotier!
Finding - and buying - a Puppet Circus isn't easy, let alone its headpieces! When it is in some of the other colors, like the bordeaux, white and black, you can easily match with another headpiece, even of another brand, or even making it yourself. But when it comes to this specific color, called deep pink (what I like to call deep faded red), it is kinda impossible to find something like this!

Since I got Puppet Circus, I've been searching in second hand stores, for a clothing that had a similiar color, so I could cut and make a headpiece, but I have never actually found anything. I even thought about cutting my brother's old faded t shirt, because the color resembled deep pink a lot, but at the moment I got his t shirt in my hands, I thought it would not look right, a really expensive velveteen dress with a faded jersey headpiece, that's a no no.
So, some months ago, my friend @cotton_candy.hime posted on her stories that she had received some freebies on a purchase she made, and how surprised I was when Puppet Circus canotier was there! I reacted to her story on Instagram and we started to chat about it. As she had no use for that canotier (it really matches nothing besides Puppet Circus), we could trade it, but as I didn't had anything to trade, I bought it.
I am so happy to finally have it! Now the canotier and the dress are together again!!!

2 comments:

  1. The lace on that canotier is so beautiful! ~ I cannot wait to see you put together an outfit with it! ^^

    ReplyDelete

Welcome!
I love reading your comments! They make my day and make me inspired to post new things!