Wednesday, March 1, 2023

[Got Lolita] Innocent World Ballerina OTKS



It is fun how we do not care about socks when we are kids, and when we become adults we love receiving them all the time.
I got these Innocent World Ballerina OTKS in beige/brown, to match my Bodyline brown op. The brown itself is dark and kinda turning to a deep bordeaux color. With the socks, it also came a little hair clip.
I am so happy to own this cuties now! Lately I am in a more classic/sober vibe, so I am little by little investing in that area. These socks will be very helpful!

5 comments:

  1. hello!
    Beautiful, I love this style! wonderful :)
    I really like your post, it's very inspiring.
    Greetings from Poland!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There socks are a classic <3 Their design is absolutely timeless, and goes well with both classy and sweet
    Happy you got them!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah!!!! I think they are a great match to more elegant outfits!

      Delete
  3. Those must look great with everything :D. Congrats on getting them!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome!
I love reading your comments! They make my day and make me inspired to post new things!