Saturday, March 18, 2023

Birthday wishlist

 

No, it is not my birthday. There are several months until that, but I remembered bloggers in the past would make huge bday lists, so why not put my silly list here? The worst that can happen is someone buy it for me lol.

  1. Ullisses Campbell's "Elize Matsunaga" book
  2. Ullisses Campbell's "Flordelis" book
  3. Ullisses Campbell's "Suzane" book
  4. Ana Beatriz Barbosa's "Depressed Minds" book
  5. Any Apocalyptica CD (except Amplified, Inquisition Symphony and Metallica by four cellos)
  6. Any Melanie Martinez CD
  7. Tea, bonus if it comes in a tin
  8. Cookies, bonus if they are handmade or come inside a cute tin
  9. An afternoon chatting outdoors
  10. Merry go rounds!
  11. Lolita socks
  12. A dandelion, so I can blow it for a wish
  13. A letter, with a birthday card inside it
  14. Rose shaped candles
  15. Chocolate - I live for Milka and Rafaello
  16. Any strawberry scented cosmetic from The Body Shop
  17. A trip to an interesting vintage thrift shop
  18. Cute stationary!
  19. Adorable porcelains from Daiso, like those shell shaped ones
  20. Something from My Melody!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome!
I love reading your comments! They make my day and make me inspired to post new things!