Saturday, March 4, 2023

[Got Lolita] Cotton Candy Feet Easter Collection 2023



This week I received the new items from Cotton Candy Feet's 2023 Easter Collection!
Let's take a look on the items!

Frilly Bunny Heart Bag


I received this bag in two colors: red and pink!
The bag is the right size to fit a lot of stuff and at the same time to be a medium size bag.
The finishing looks very refined and luxurious!
You can use it as a hand bag or a crossbody bag!
I think it is a great addition to a sweet lolita's wardrobe, because bunnies are atemporal!

Frilly Bunny Hearty Shoes and Hearty Heels


I received two Frilly Bunny Hearty shoes (red and sax), and one Frilly Bunny Hearty Heels (in pink)!
The shoes are very detailed and comfy!
I didn't took pics, but behind the shoes there is a bow with a pompom, that reminds me a bunny tail!
Again, a great option for sweet lolitas for all year long!
These shoes also scream Spring to me! I can imagine myself weating them with those short see through socks!

Frilly Bunny Bow Clips


These clips are perfect for wearing in the bottom of braids or just wearing on the side of the head!
I received two in each color!

Frilly Bunny Heart Brooch


This brooch makes the coords pop! It will give more detail to blouses and cardigans!
I am really in love with my new items!

2 comments:

  1. All of those things are so cute :D. It´s nice that they are wearable even outside of Easter.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yeah, they look so cute with sweet outfits!

      Delete

Welcome!
I love reading your comments! They make my day and make me inspired to post new things!