Saturday, March 11, 2023

Offbrand shopping bath



My husband took me to shop until you drop today - and it looked more like walk until you drop lol.
But as I am not in Paris or anywhere in the first world to go to Angelic Pretty or Vivienne Westwood stores, we went to local stores to search for loliable things!

These were my finds:

First find is this mini hat! It can look kinda silly, but I think it has some potential!
Then, two pairs of lace sleeves! I think they scream Kanon Wakeshima's lolita phase, and as I am learning Cello... also, I think the lace is very neat, so why not?
Last but not least, look at this! A cute carrousel!
I used to collect carrousels in the past, like ten years ago? But they got rare to find in stores, so there is a long time I don't buy one... until now! 
We gave it to the shop clerk to test, while we still looking for more cute items, and you will not believe. It was on his desk, when a woman came inside the store and saw it, and she really pissed us off trying to convince us to sell her the carrousel! Oh God, so annoying!
The ponies are so detailled that they look as if they came straight from an Angelic Pretty print.
Good luck next time ma'am, because no fucking way I am going to sell it to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome!
I love reading your comments! They make my day and make me inspired to post new things!