Friday, March 10, 2023

[Got Lolita] BtSSB and Hellcatpunks Boleros


Yesterday I received a package!
I got two boleros! One from Baby, the Stars Shine Bright, and another from Hellcatpunks!
Let's take a look!

Lace Bolero 

Baby, the Stars Shine Bright
This is a very versatile bolero from 2008. I was really needing something like this to my daily wear.

 

Skull Bolero

Hellcatpunks

While this isn't its real name, because there is no data of it available on internet, and also it isn't a lolita piece, it can make a lovely pair with some dresses I own, giving some spice to my coords.
Avril Lavigne vibes? Guilty!
I love this!

2 comments:

  1. Both bolero are cute <3 But I just feel the Hellcatpunks is totally adorable! You made a lovely coordinate with it ^_^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really loved this Hellcatpunks bolero! It is so cool!

      Delete

Welcome!
I love reading your comments! They make my day and make me inspired to post new things!