Sunday, March 5, 2023

[Recipe] Passion Fruit Popsicle



With this heat wave we are experiencing in Brazil, there is nothing better than ice cream!
I found a very interesting popsicle recipe online, but since it was too healthy, I had to put my finger and modify it a little lol.

Ingredients:


1 pulp of a large passion fruit (with seeds)
2 yogurt pots (340g)
1 box of condensed milk (395g)


How to do it:


Put everything inside the blender. When it gets well mixed, put inside the popsicle molds and let it freeze.
To take the popsicle out the mold, insert one by one (the plastic part) inside a glass with water for a few minutes (but watch it closely or it will melt too much lol). 
Then it's done :)

 

It is kinda a frozen passion fruit mousse, so that's why I like it so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome!
I love reading your comments! They make my day and make me inspired to post new things!