Sunday, March 12, 2023

Loliable finds at the charity bazaar!



If you know me deeply (something that I doubt), you know I am obsessed with thrifting!
Since when I started in lolita, I love to go to second hand shops to search for loliable pieces!
Last years I've been suffering because I moved to cities that do not had good second hand shops, so it was a surprise when I discovered that there is a charity bazaar hosted each two months. I had to go there!

These are my finds:

Lace Bolero

This is something I was wanting for a while, since I moved to this region that looks like satan's armpit. Here is impossibly hot, so most of the time I am blouseless, or wearing the same half dozen onepieces to avoid extra layers.
The only bad thing is the bolero is extremely white, and I prefer more offwhite tones so they match better, BUT, as this is what we have for today, better enjoy.

Polkadot Top


 This was THE find. I was debating myself if this would be good for lolita, since it has a strange V neckline with a strange strap around the neck (not pictured), and when I got it I was imagining ways to sew something to hide the V shape, when it just came on my mind that I could wear the front on the back, and ta-da, a lolita blouse. I still debating if I am genius or just stupid. Whatever.

I got this thinking about the blue dresses, but turns out it doesn't match none (damn one million shades of blue), but it looks nice with other colors, and dresses that has this blue details. I am also wanting to wear it with a full pink dress, and match it with more blue details, so it would look interesting.

Total spent on both: US$ 2!

Do you have anything you found in a normie second hand shop that was an amazing find?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome!
I love reading your comments! They make my day and make me inspired to post new things!