Monday, June 6, 2022

[Got Lolita] Angelic Pretty, BtSSB, Emily Temple Cute and Shirley Temple



Today finally I received a package from Japan after so many time!


It came with a lot of things!

First item is Angelic Pretty's Ichigo Millefeuille JSK!
This is actually my birthday present!
It was one of my dream dresses! I am so happy!
Second item is this Angelic Pretty Cardigan!
It is a collab between Angelic Pretty and Disney!
 Third item is this Emily Temple Cute cutsew! It is so cute!
I am arranging my "normal" wardrobe and trading normal clothes for japanese brand clothes, so even when I have to dress "normal" I will be kawaii!
Next item is this Shirley Temple's suitcase!
I knew I needed it as soon as I saw it!
I love to buy everything cute, and I already bought a pink suitcase, but it is very large for when I go visit my mom and spend there like, 2 days. Since I am always wearing lolita, I don't need space in the suitcase for petticoats, only for the dresses and another items, so I wanted a small suitcase.
This one even has wheels, so I am just in love!
Next item is this Baby, the Stars Shine Bright jewelry box! I was so excited to own another brand jewelry box!
The only thing is that it is very small compared to my Angelic Pretty jewelry box, but it is more adorable if you ask me. I think I will store delicate and small earrings inside it!
And finally, this cute tomato print cloth! It is so adorable! They sent me as a gift!
I still don't know where I will use it, since it is so adorable, and I don't want it to get dirty.
Maybe I can use it as a picnic mat for my Pullips (inside home, of course!). I think My Pullips will be verry happy!
It is always so good to receive packages. I think I have a curse that my packages get redirected to my city always on fridays, so I have to spend the whole weekend agonizing in anxiety!
But what do matter is that the items arrived safely, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome!
I love reading your comments! They make my day and make me inspired to post new things!