Tuesday, June 14, 2022

[Lifestyle] Shopping + Customization



Today finally I gained courage to put in practice a project I was thinking about for some days: painting this old cabinet.
I bought this cabinet already second hand, to store all the cleaning products I buy in big quantity at the wholesale supermarket. It already came with some rust spots, that were getting worse and worse. As I am in the mood of destroy everything and throw things away (lol), I remembered I had some spray paint and decided to paint it in the most colorful way possible!

 
This is how it was:
In the middle of the process, I decided to paint the middle door yellow, and had to go downtown to buy spray paint. While we walked there, we discovered a new variety store (wow, in this city in the middle of nowhere, just, wow - that's a miracle), and of course we had to come in. Then I found this lovely-adorable-gorgeous cake stand... it screams lolita, so I had to buy it of course!
 And that's the final result! When I finished it, it was already dark outside.
I am very happy with the result!
There is still so many things to do in this house, but let's live one day at a time.

2 comments:

  1. I just love it so much <33333 I'm a adept of DIY stuffs, and all the time I see some DIY project I fall for it - specially if it's cute. May I ask the paint's brand? Bye!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I already threw the cans away, but I think the yellow (actually beige) was from Tekbond and the others from Mundial Prime ^^

      Delete

Welcome!
I love reading your comments! They make my day and make me inspired to post new things!