Wednesday, June 15, 2022

[Lifestyle] A blessing in disguise



One of my resolutions for this year was visit some doctors, and I am accomplishing this so much that my wallet is empty and my head is full of problems. In both doctors I went for different reasons, both discovered that I have anemia - which is a little bit disturbing, since there were persons in my family with leukemia, one of them even died from it; and that my D vitamin is low. Also, digging deeper, one of them made me calculate my calcium intake and the news is that if I continue like this I will have osteoporosis at 50 y.o., which is not very happy news if you ask me. So now I have to exercise and eat things that have calcium.
I am not a fan of milk and dairies and whatever, but now I am obbliged to eat these things :/. I went then to the supermarket to search for something to mix inside the milk, to make it more bearable to drink, and I remembered of a strawberry mix. Luckily I found it, and, besides a very kawaii package, it also has calcium, so I was very happy! And this tastes so good~
I am tring to find a good hour for drinking it; I am eating cold yogurt in the dinner, so I get a little bit nauseous drinking this milk with strawberry. Today I am trying it by the afternoon. Bonus some cookies I bought at Carrefour just because the cookie tin was pretty.

It is so damn hard being an adult :( I feel like a grandma having to take care of my health and drink lots of vitamins, calcium, iron... Well, I already dress like one, so I have to embrace this, that's the only path left. 

5 comments:

  1. Ooh this strawberry milk is so nostalgic for me :D My brother and I sometimes had it when we were kids! Your desk setup is precious, I love how your pullip sits there and gives you company <3
    And I'm sorry to hear about your medical situation :( I hope everything will work out just fine! Maybe, if dairy makes you so nauseous, you could try other food that is also rich in calcium (chia seeds, figs, beans, lentils, almonds, spinach, rhubarb, tofu...)?
    I couldn't comment over the last days because my head was so full, but I read all your posts and am always happy when you upload something new :))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I forgot to add my name >< Here is Emily :D

      Delete
    2. I remember when I was a kid, sometimes we drinked that strawberry milk too! Awww thank you so much, I am happy you like my desk!

      Yeah, I will try other foods too! I will start a calcium reposition next week too, so that will help a little :)

      I hope you are feeling well now <3 Thank you so much for reading my blog, it means the world to me!

      Delete
    3. Aw thank you ^u^ I feel much better now, I finally finished some artschool assignments I struggled with, and have a little more room to breath :D

      Delete
    4. Yay! Wishing you all the best in this world!

      Delete

Welcome!
I love reading your comments! They make my day and make me inspired to post new things!