Monday, March 8, 2021

[Got Lolita] Bodyline Sweets of the World JSK


Today I received a dress I found in a brazilian second hand site!
I got it for a very good price because it has many small stains, but nothing that I can't handle!

Bodyline - Nadia Sweets of the World (L497)

I bought it most for impulse because it was cheap, and also because I needed more dresses to my daily lolita wardrobe. When it arrived it looked more beautiful than in the photos! It also is very comfortable!
The seller also sent me a very lovely little note ❤
After this purchase I realized I am satisfied with the amount of daily dresses in my daily lolita wardrobe. I still have like 5 daily dresses to arrive from Japan, so it will be a good amount for daily wear. No need to buy more from now on.
But it doesn't mean my daily wardrobe is complete. I think I will need to work more the part of foundation pieces, like sewing more bloomers, buying more petticoats and blouses and cardigans, oh socks and headwear too!

2 comments:

Welcome!
I love reading your comments! They make my day and make me inspired to post new things!