Tuesday, March 2, 2021

[Got Lolita] Bodyline Jsk and skirt


 

Since the beggining of the year, I wasn't having much luck with brazilian sellers. In many transactions, the seller ghosted me, or didn't answer, or didn't even sent the item I paid for. Luckily I could be able to receive my money back (I am still waiting for one of them return my money from a hat, but it is from a second hand site, so I will receive it). I was very sad because of this, all my purchases went wrong. But now my luck seems to have changed and I managed to buy two lolita pieces with two different sellers in Brazil for my daily lolita wardrobe! I am beyond happy!


Bodyline - Cecilia Merry-go-round skirt (L145)


I remember I had this skirt in this same color, but a little bit longer, when I was a newbie lolita. Ended up selling it because I didn't had experience enough to coord it. So I am happy now I will have the opportunity to coord it again!


Bodyline - Charlotta JSK (L348)


I also bought this Bodyline JSK! It is so oldschool and gorgeous, I love it! My favorite part is the front shirring and the back shirring; it will be amazing for when I lose weight, so it will fit me anyway because of the lacing in front and in the back. It also has a super nice color, so it matches all my Angelic Pretty blouses, cardigans and parkas, and I will be able to make many coords! Besides that, it looks lovely with my Usakumya rucksack, so I am super happy!
I also received some gifts!
Thank you so much sellers! I am so happy with these new pieces! I will wear them a lot and take care of them!

4 comments:

  1. Sometimes Bodyline also has decent quality for an affordable price! I'm greatful Bodyline exists even if some Lolitas hate it haha. But no way I fit in brand blouses ever :( I also owned the Pony skirt many years ago, I acutally bought the longer version and then a friend shortened the top for me, so that overall there would be more fabric and it would have more poof and better cupcake shape ^_^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! Their pieces can be so good! I am buying many of them to wear daily! I wish I knew how to sew the first time I got the pony skirt. Now I want to get it in all the colors!

      Delete
  2. Esse vestido é muito, muito lindo, e a saia também! Ansiosa para ver suas fotos usando essas peças lindas.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome!
I love reading your comments! They make my day and make me inspired to post new things!