Wednesday, March 24, 2021

[Lifestyle] Tea box ~



Today a tea box we bought arrived!
I found this very useful to store teas and reduce mess in the kitchen. Sometimes you even forgot a tea package and when you realize, you have just one tea bag inside a whole package. For this purpose, this is awesome, plus it makes me be more mindful of what I have, and consume what I have instead buying new ones.
Just the two teas on the right, chamomile and black tea are in its own boxes, because they are those open tea bags, so I don't want the smell impregnating the whole box, but even so, next time I think I will buy chamomile instead of the tea bag.
How do you store your teas? Do you have one in particular to recommend me?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome!
I love reading your comments! They make my day and make me inspired to post new things!