Saturday, March 6, 2021

[OOTD] A day off ~



This week was so stressing I had to take a day off. Went to bubble tea today and bought some things to eat inside the car.
Sorry for the bad pic, rainy days are the worst to take pictures, plus this phone is the worst! I will never buy samsung anymore. I want to buy an iPhone, but it is very expensive.

Outfit
Bow: altered from the skirt's waistbow
Cutsew: Bodyline
Skirt: Bodyline
Pins: Swimmer
Socks: Angelic Pretty
Cuffs: Angelic Pretty
Shoes: Cotton Candy Feet

2 comments:

  1. What a cute casual outfit! ^^ Love your cutsew! ~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!!! I love this cutsew, it is my favorite one! My friend Tai gave me it, so it has a big sentimental value!

      Delete

Welcome!
I love reading your comments! They make my day and make me inspired to post new things!