Wednesday, March 17, 2021

[OOTD & Got Lolita] Vilela Doll Shoes




Outfit I am wearing today to work, wash clothes and study japanese.
Outfit
Headdress: made by me
Blouse: Baby, the Stars Shine Bright
Skirt: Heart E
Socks: Angelic Pretty
Shoes: Vilela Boots

Yeah, if you pay attention to my social networks, it is the third time I am wearing these shoes and forgot to post about them here! So let's do it!
I wanted these shoes since like a year or two ago, but with pandemic I would not be able to visit Galeria do Rock and buy directly from Vilela's store. 
In the last weeks I found it second hand for a very good price, in like new conditions - even the soles seemed to not have been worn.
I am really happy with my purchase! Now I can make more oldschool coords!

2 comments:

  1. Os sapatos da Vilela são muito lindos, faz um tempo que quero comprar a versão desse mais baixinha. Esse outfit ficou muito gracinha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Obrigada! Gostei bastante desses sapatos, quero futuramente comprar aquele modelo boneca baixo com o detalhe em branco!

      Delete

Welcome!
I love reading your comments! They make my day and make me inspired to post new things!