Thursday, March 18, 2021

Daily life ~




Today I was fixing clothes. Fixed the elastics of my old petticoat, then fixed a skirt I bought that came without zipper. Sewing is being a vital skill in my lifestyle. I always need to fix something: when is not a fallen button, it can be bows that get unstitched with time.

I think I am in a sewing mood since yesterday! Yesterday I started to embroider something! It was something I wanted to start for a while. I am not a Momoko in embroidery yet, but good results come with practice, right? 
I also organized my embroidery materials inside my Swimmer Piano box, and it looks so cute!
I still need to study for my japanese test tomorrow! Will have a milk tea and give my best!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome!
I love reading your comments! They make my day and make me inspired to post new things!