Sunday, June 19, 2022

[OOTD] Two coords in one day



Today I am working recording videos, so I had to change my outfit twice.
This is what I was wearing in the first half of the day.

Outfit
Beret: offbrand
Roses: offbrand
Wax seal pins: made by me
OP: Tasteful Stripes OP (L625) - Bodyline
Socks: Baby, the Stars Shine Bright
Ankle Socks: Angelic Pretty
Shoes: Cotton Candy Feet
 

And this is what I am wearing in the second half of the day~
Outfit
Headbow: Angelic Pretty
Hair clips: Cotton Candy Feet
Blouse: Angelic Pretty
Necklace: Angelic Pretty
JSK: Melody Toys - Angelic Pretty
Socks: Angelic Pretty
Shoes: Cotton Candy Feet
Bag: Cotton Candy Feet
 

4 comments:

  1. Você fica tão diferente loira, fica muito fofa! Gostei muito dos coords, e adoraria que você tivesse um canal no YouTube, queria ver mais sobre lolita mas em português, fico com preguiça de ver videos em inglês 😅. Boa semana!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Obrigada! Até pensei em criar um canal esses meses atrás, mas não sei se tenho coisas interessantes pra falar ou se mais pessoas teriam interesse em assistir ^^'
      Boa semana pra você também!

      Delete
  2. Ah, acredito que teriam sim. Você pode trazer novidades de brands, postar vlogs do seu dia a dia e passeios, mostrar você costurando e etc. Cria sim, uma inscrita você já tem! 😅

    ReplyDelete

Welcome!
I love reading your comments! They make my day and make me inspired to post new things!