Wednesday, June 22, 2022

[OOTD] Super casual



Outfit I am wearing today to go to the pharmacy, bakery and supermarket.

Outfit
Headband: Angelic Pretty
Cardigan: Angelic Pretty
Necklace: Angelic Pretty
JSK: Maxicimam
Socks: Angelic Pretty
Shoes: Cotton Candy Feet
Bag: Cotton Candy Feet
Bracelet: Chocomint
 
Everyone today was specially kind to me ^^. Also, a woman in the supermarket said she loved my clothes, that they are so beautiful.
Yeah, I don't dress for men, I dress to look my reflection on the glasses and mirrors by the street.
This bear was the prize for some promotion, but I didn't paid much attention to it at all.
I found a new soda in this supermarket in particular, green apple flavored! Very good!
I bought two sweets at the bakery too. The shop girl is already used to my clothes, but the customers are always starring at me haha. I like to take the sweets to my home because I can put them in cute Angelic Pretty plates and because I am antisocial. 

2 comments:

  1. Your outfit is so sweet, the colours remind me of my princess dreams when I was a child🥰

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you so much!!! It was very fun mixing the two colors <3

      Delete

Welcome!
I love reading your comments! They make my day and make me inspired to post new things!