Tuesday, May 4, 2021

Lolita lifestyle ideas for May 2021❤


Although at this point I think I am the only one actually reading this blog most of the time, I thought it would be nice to make this kind of post, just for my entertainment. I always saw lists on blogs I liked, and as those blogs are just dead right now I can keep the tradition in name of the good old times.

Lolita Lifestyle ideas for May 2021


1. Sew some lolita-esque pajamas or roomwear. You know that old pile of fabric you hoarded for years? Let's make that energy become something positive! If you don't have a fabric pile waiting for you to be inspired (lucky you), you can buy some fabric to make cute roomwear and feel a lolita-like vibe even not being inside a petticoat.
2. Let a friend know you appreciate them! Send them a cute letter written in your best letter paper and your most lovely gel pen! You can also send stickers, so your friend can glue them in somewhere special! If you have the money, you can buy them a small gift, or even if you have the time and skills, do something for them, like an embroidered handkerchief. If you are not so much into writing stuff, you can send them a cute lolita gif to remember them you care about them!
3. Find a cute and lolita way to end a mess. We all have some kind of mess at home, it can be in any room, from the kitchen to the bathroom. Try to find a cute way to arrange everything. It can be a pink pencil container, a cute plastic drawer, or even a selfmade box! I personally love to buy things from Daiso to organize my home; Those makeup holders are from there, and the eyelashes holders as well.
And that's it for this month! I didn't wanted to put too much inspirations, because as bigger as the list is, less we get inspired to do it! Hope you enjoyed this! I will try to accomplish these ideas this month too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome!
I love reading your comments! They make my day and make me inspired to post new things!