Sunday, May 9, 2021

Kawaii shopping ~



Even though I went to Daiso this week, I ended up going again and buying more cute items!
First items are a bunch of clothespins! They're My Melody shaped!
I will use them not for laundry, but to hold dresses that have elastic sleeves to hangers.
Next items are four My Melody rice bowls!
A plastic My Melody spoon and fork, Hello Kitty ohashis, and a My Melody bowl/plate.
More kitchen items! Hello Kitty sponge holder and Hello Kitty cutlery holder.
Then, a cotton swabs case and a shampoo massager. The cotton swab thing I already bought last time and I am using it to store sewing machine needles. I bought it again to store my overlock needles.
Next is this adorable dog cover to store blankets! They stay very compact, neat and cute inside the wardrobe!
And last, but not least, I took the opportunity I was in the Mall to buy some makeup removers from Bioré, since there is the only place in the region I know that sells Bioré. Those are the best makeup removers in my oppinion!
I feel so motivated when I buy those cute home things in Daiso! Every time I buy one I always want to buy more to keep my house neat and cute!

4 comments:

  1. Quanta coisa fofa, sua cozinha deve estar uma gracinha! É muito boa a sensação de cozinhar com utensílios que te agradam. ♡

    Nunca usei produtos da Bioré, não tenho muita experiência com produtos de pele, na verdade, mas justamente algumas horas atrás estive dando uma olhada nos protetores solares da marca, você também já usou?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Obrigada! Eu amo encher minha casa de coisas rosas!
      Ah, eu não entendo lá grandes coisas de produtos de beleza. Eu ouvi falar dos demaquilantes da Bioré há algum tempo atrás e resolvi comprar. Amei demais, antes com outros demaquilantes eu tinha que passar uns 3 lencinhos demaquilantes, depois uns 4 algodões de creme demaquilante, depois mais 3 algodões com demaquilante para os olhos, depois ainda passava água micelar e ainda não saía toda a maquiagem, sem falar que esfolava minha pele e manchava a toalha quando eu lavava o rosto. Já os da Bioré praticamente derretem toda a maquiagem e não deixam nadinha no rosto, uma maravilha!
      Sobre o protetor solar, eu comprei um deles sim, mas acho que usei uma vez só porque não ando botando o pé pra fora de casa. Mas na vez que usei achei ele bem leve e gostei :) vou tentar usar mais vezes e te conto!

      Delete
  2. Omg everything is so lovely and adorable!!! *v* <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I can't wait to go to Daiso again to buy more things for home!

      Delete

Welcome!
I love reading your comments! They make my day and make me inspired to post new things!