Wednesday, May 19, 2021

[OOTD] Pretending it is snowing~


 

Outfit I am wearing today because it's cold, and when it's cold is a rare occasion to wear my winter coat!

Outfit
Beret: offbrand
Bow: MeLikesTea
Coat: Made by me
JSK (you can't see it but ok): Baby, the Stars Shine Bright
Socks: offbrand
Shoes: Lolita Pimenta
Scarf: Baby, the Stars Shine Bright
Bag: Baby, the Stars Shine Bright
Gloves: offbrand, thrifted in a J Fashion Bazaar

I made this coat some years ago, and the wool was a present from my husband (at that time, boyfriend).
I was really wanting a winter coat because where I used to live was very cold (for brazilian standards) in autumn and winter.
Now I moved to a much hotter place and today is one of the rare opportunities I have to wear it, as the weather is a little bit cold.
My husband also joined the winter coat bandwagon today!
I'm very happy to have him in my life!
I am trully blessed to have a good life with the perfect person by my side!

6 comments:

Welcome!
I love reading your comments! They make my day and make me inspired to post new things!