Saturday, May 15, 2021

[Got Lolita] Some offbrand accessories~


I have been exploring Shopee a lot, so I found many cute items for sale!

First items are a necklace, some pins and a ring, and except the ring, all of these I bought for my husband, because he wanted more boystyle accessories! I might sew him some more outfits soon~
I also bought some things for me! White socks, because I am wearing lolita very often; Crochet gloves, that the seller says that are vintage and from England, and more rings!
If I am not wrong, I vaguely remember Le Cafe used to sell this crown ring and that cat ring. I am happy now I have them! Lately I am wanting to wear something more elegant so they will be perfect!
I love my new accessories!

4 comments:

  1. Quanta coisa legal! Acho essas luvas lindas, tenho vontade de tentar fazer um dia, mas crochetar luvas deve ser muitoo difícil.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Obrigada! Eu queria aprender qualquer hora a fazer crochê! Tem tanta coisa interessante que dá pra ser feita!

      Delete
  2. Those gloves are so perfect and elegant!! :3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes!!!! There is some time I was wanting some like that! Now I need to find some black crochet gloves!

      Delete

Welcome!
I love reading your comments! They make my day and make me inspired to post new things!