Wednesday, May 12, 2021

[Got Lolita] Ankle Boots from Lolita Pimenta



Today's post is about my new boots from Lolita Pimenta!
It will be more a got lolita post than a review one, because I just tried them on. I still need to take a walk wearing the shoes.
Well, the first thing is: despite having "lolita" in the name, this brand is not a lolita brand. Lolita Pimenta is a brazilian shoes brand that makes shoes that have many inspirations that work for lolita fashion, like Marie Antoinette, Queen Victoria, the Netflix series Outlander, cottagecore and more; This one, for example, is from the Time Capsule collection.


I purchased a pair of Ankle Boots midi Daphne in Caseine leather, in the color offwhite.
It was a made to order product, so it took some weeks between my order, being made and arriving at my home. This is the box.
A very cute pink box with lace. More lolita, impossible! It is so fun the coincidence between the name lolita and the visual identity of this brand, it fits the lolita aesthetic so perfectly!
Side of the box, it says "Containing love, this is your happiness box!".
I really liked the degree of customization of this brand, they really know how to make the customer happy. It says "This lolita was produced especially for you, ANA".

The back of the box, with many useful things written. In short, the shoes are handmade, the materials used in each shoe were in a position of discard, so each shoe is made with upcycled materials; Many models are limited, so if you want a model, don't wait too much to buy or it can be out of line, and that the most of their shoes are produced with real leather (they have some vegan options too), followed by instructions of how to take care of the shoes.
And finally the shoes!
I don't have much to say about the shoes, the photos talk for themselves: they are really beautiful and have that Innocent World-like vibe. The heels are in a perfect size, not flat neither too high. Also, I tried them on for a few minutes and they seemed to be very comfortable, but I need to wear them for a longer period of time to say more.
The price was very good, and I loved the customer service. What I can say is, Lolita Pimenta, wait for me to have some money left that I will buy these boots in black too!
I am really happy with this purchase, I was wanting some boots for sweet classical for a long time, and finally I have them!

2 comments:

  1. Omg they are so elegant, I love the packaging too! <3 It looks like such a fancy brand! ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I loved them so much!!! I want to buy this same model in black, and there is another boots model where the main part is like a see through lace with polkadots, I am really wanting that one too!

      Delete

Welcome!
I love reading your comments! They make my day and make me inspired to post new things!