Saturday, May 29, 2021

[Lifestyle] New appliance: pink air fryer ♥


It has a while since we first thought about getting an air fryer, but we always ended up spending the money on something else. It was this vicious circle, until Britânia gave the news of a pink air fryer being released soon!
Some weeks after the release we were able to buy that, and it arrived in the same day I changed my hair color. It was a super surprise, because while I was still in the salon, my husband received the package at home and put it on the cabinet. When I arrived home, I went straight to our room to look at the mirror without a mask, to see how my hair was, so then when I walked to the kitchen I came across that huge appliance on the cabinet. He said that my surprise face was priceless.
Little by little my kitchen becomes more kawaii!

4 comments:

  1. Eu vi isso essa semana e lembrei de ti na hora! Depois me diz se é boa, quero comprar uma pra mim, o melhor ainda é ser nessa cor. 🥰

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww fico super contente em ouvir isso!!! Olha, estou gostando bastante, mas ainda estamos nos adaptando e aprendendo receitas. Há coisas que não dá pra fazer nela, tipo bolinho de chuva, mas o resto que é empanado dá pra dar uma modificada e fritar nela! Entrei num grupo de air fryer recentemente e é bem legal o jeito que o pessoal adapta as receitas para serem feitas nela!

      Delete
  2. Omg it's so adorable!! *v* Your kitchen is goals!! ;w; <3

    ReplyDelete

Welcome!
I love reading your comments! They make my day and make me inspired to post new things!