Tuesday, May 30, 2023

[Got Lolita] Pop-Up Heart School bag and Frilly Magical Bow shoes



Today I received the new releases from Cotton Candy Feet!


First items are two Pop-Up Heart School Bags!
These bags are so detailed! The point of fashion is the pop-up heart pocket on the front, that can hold small items, such as keys or airpods, making them easy to access!
Its size is smaller than a Frilly Academy, fitting a small notebook (not an A4 size unfortunately). I think it can be great as an everyday bag.
It can be worn in 3 ways: handbag, backpack and crossbody.

Next items are the Frilly Magical Bow Shoes!
These shoes have some options on the site, such as solid color, bicolor, reversed color and mixed color. I choose the mixed to see how it was, and it looks so fun! I got the pink in heels version and the sax in low version.
The shoes are really cute and that heart charm is the cherry on top of the cake!
I think it will look great with ott items! Maybe I should invest in more colorful wigs - or be tempted to dye my hair in pastels huhuhu~
 

4 comments:

  1. Os itens da Cotton candy são sempre tão fofinhos e bem feitos <3 Amo tudinho

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cotton Candy looks like lovely brand, and once again, I love your purchases ♡( ◡‿◡ ).

    ReplyDelete

Welcome!
I love reading your comments! They make my day and make me inspired to post new things!