Monday, May 8, 2023

[Lolita 52 Challenge] 5 pieces that every Lolita wardrobe should have, regardless of style



Today's theme is: "5 pieces that every Lolita wardrobe should have, regardless of style".


1. Cream/offwhite long sleeved blouse or bolero. It matches almost everything and every style. At least in my wardrobe, I wear my offbrand offwhite blouse more often than my white blouses/cutsews from Angelic Pretty. Offwhite looks amazing with black, and it looks so perfect with florals too.

2. Offwhite legwear. Same reasons as above.

3. Comfy low shoes, in pink if you are sweet, or black, if you are gothic.

4. A good petticoat, in medium lenght. As many layers as possible. Petticoats will deflate with the time, so if you have more layers, less you will need more support.

5. Bloomers. For God's sake girls, stop showing your ass when wearing lolita. "bUt ThE DrEsS cOvErS iT". No, it doesn't. The slightly bend you do, everyone sees everything. Keep it in mind. Unless you want to show it on purpose, but if it is not the case, and you don't have a friend to tell you your ass is showing, I'm here to do so.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome!
I love reading your comments! They make my day and make me inspired to post new things!