Thursday, May 18, 2023

[OOTD] Alice



Outfit I am wearing today for my cello class.
While I was going back home, a woman stopped me to say her daughter saw me on the street some days ago and loved my clothes, and her daughter said she wanted to be like me. Also, two old men in a car stopped me to tell me they liked my "mannequin" (I think they meant outfit btw). And also, two girls started shouting out loud "A DOLL!!!!" when they saw me on the street. One more, a woman in a car stopped me in the crosswalk and invited me to her costume party tomorrow. What a busy day!

Outfit
Barrette: Angelic Pretty
Cardigan: Angelic Pretty x Disney
OP: Bodyline
Socks: Angelic Pretty
Shoes: Cotton Candy Feet
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome!
I love reading your comments! They make my day and make me inspired to post new things!