Monday, May 1, 2023

[Got Lolita] Blue beret



I sold something I wasn't using, and with the money I bought something I really wanted!
It is this blue beret I bought second hand! I was really wanting a blue beret to make some Moitié inspired outfits with my Bodyline blue blouse.
As always, the blues aren't 100% compatible, but we should stop pursuing this "perfect match" when talking about colors. I will just throw this blue there and end of story.
It doesn't look too bad at all in the outfit, and with the lenght of a real face, the blues will be distant enough to cohexist together.
Outfit
Beret: offbrand
Blouse: Bodyline
JSK: Metamorphose
Socks: Alice and the Pirates
 
I just need to think about accessories and shoes. While a cross necklace wouldn't be hard to find, the problem as always are the shoes. I've seen some pretty decent black platforms at the store near my home, but R$400 on them sounds a little bit too much right? I'll keep on eye if they make a sale in the future.
I've seen some blue platforms popping up here and there on internet, but the blues never match, and I've searched for local stores for it, but people here for what it seems are too country to wear shoes that aren't black or beige. I'm too afraid to buy online and find out the blue is too far from the pieces I have home. So idk what to do. Maybe wait for it, patiently, apparently.

2 comments:

  1. I love the idea of making a gothic coord with "moitié style" without an actual Moitié piece. I also agree that once there's enough space between the colors, it doesn't matter if it's a perfect match or not, it will be just fine :3

    ReplyDelete

Welcome!
I love reading your comments! They make my day and make me inspired to post new things!