Saturday, May 13, 2023

[Got Lolita] Kawaii items for Mother's day



My husband got everything I thought that was cute on stores for me with the excuse of being Mother's day tomorrow and I am a "pet mom".

P.S. If you have so many nothings to do and problematize the silly pet mom joke, you are the kind of person that I will love to annoy. PET MOM! PET MOM! PET MOM! GTFO my page.


First items are a pair of bunny slippers and a pink laundry hanger.
I traded the clothespins for My Melody pink ones.
Then, some accessories bought in the thrift shop!
I love Alice themed things!

6 comments:

  1. They are all so cute <3 I would love to see the laundry hanger with the news clothespin! I've received 3 succulents. I hope them to survive

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I uploaded the photo now ^^ Succulents are pure love!

      Delete
  2. The bunny slippers are so adorable!! Awesome choice of jewelry too ^_^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you! I've been wanting to buy them for a while, but I was wondering if I should spend money on a so silly thing. I'm happy I spent hahaha.

      Delete

Welcome!
I love reading your comments! They make my day and make me inspired to post new things!