Monday, May 29, 2023

[Lolita 52 Challenge] My first meetup



Today's theme is "My First Meetup".
I went to the capital with my friends wearing lolita for quite a few times, but I consider as my "first" meetup the Gothic Meetup that happened in 2016, because it was the first time I went out with a large group of lolitas not knowing many of them. It was a lovely day, and I felt like I was a true lolita going to a place I saw many lolitas going through the years, like, it was my dream to go there too.

This feeling is so fun to remember, because nowadays I wear lolita pretty much all the time and there are ages I don't attend a meetup, so I would be tempted to ask my old me - the one of 2016 - if going to a meetup is necessarily a requirement to be ticked out of the "true lolita's to do list".

2 comments:

  1. You look so gorgeous! And same me, I have time without going to a meet up but I am wearing Lolita pretty much anyways!.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I love wearing lolita often!

      Delete

Welcome!
I love reading your comments! They make my day and make me inspired to post new things!