Sunday, May 14, 2023

[Lolita 52 Challenge] Wardrobe blunders! Things I bought that I ended up regretting!



Today's theme is: "Wardrobe blunders! Things I bought that I ended up regretting!".
To be honest, it is so hard to me to regret buying something, that is very hard to think about an item. The only item that comes in my mind is this pair of garthers. I bought thinking they would help me solve the problem with my socks falling down, but they only create more problems.

And you, what do you regret buying?

4 comments:

  1. These garthers are super cute, what a pity that they actually don't help that much...

    My only regret in Lolita is a dream dress that I wanted to buy and the SS bought it in blue because the pink colorway was sold out x_x I wore it a couple times but it never looked nice with the rest of my things, so I swapped it for a different print with a friend.
    I still regret it because Fancy Hospital is a print that I really LOVE, and I have all the possible matching accesories, but I really hated how it looked on me :/ c'est la vie, now I have to look for an opportunity to buy it in black to better suit my current wardrobe.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome!
I love reading your comments! They make my day and make me inspired to post new things!