Wednesday, May 5, 2021

[OOTD] Going out ~



Yesterday finally I could go outside. We went to visit my mom, as there was some time from the last time I did it.

Outfit
Beret: offbrand
Scarf: Baby, the Stars Shine Bright
Cutsew: Angelic Pretty
OP: Baby, the Stars Shine Bright
Socks: Angelic Pretty
Shoes: Bodyline

First, we went to a trims store that is my favorite! I missed going there so much! They have the most amazing things for sewing! I used to go there very often when I lived in that city. It was so good to be able to return there after so much time! They even gave me some freebies, I got very happy and a little shy too because I think they gave me so much stuff!
I was able to restock my laces and also bought 100 heart shaped buttons (got 10 for free).
Some customers at the store in that time were so curious and friendly about my clothes! I got many compliments!
After there, I went to Daiso. The Daiso near my home wasn't stocked with the new My Melody and Hello Kitty items, so I took the opportunity to see if I could grab some cute items since this Daiso is huge! 
I made a hole in my bank account.
I also took the opportunity to buy some bubble tea! Love it! My favorite one is yakult, strawberry and lychee. Had to drink it inside the car for obvious reasons.
We also bought lunch there, to eat at my mom's house. The restaurant attendants were so friendly and made many compliments about my clothes and got very interested on them!
Then I went to my hometown to see my mom, it was very nice and we had lunch together. It was so good to see my grandpa and my brother as well.
I also went to the supermarket and found sushi obentos. Had to eat alone since my husband is vegetarian and it had fish, but it was so good. I also showed him mixed sembei cookies with peanut or sesame seed, he never had it, so it is one more thing that I make him love.
I really miss my hometown; it looks so different now, but it stills the same. I like the weather there, the obentos, Samanco strawberry ice cream; the city fair and the karaage and gyoza we used to eat there. I hope the pandemics end soon so I can spend some days there to enjoy all those things again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome!
I love reading your comments! They make my day and make me inspired to post new things!