Tuesday, May 18, 2021

[OOTD] New hair!



Outfit I am wearing today after my appointment with the hairdressers!

Outfit
Headbow: Made by me
Cutsew: Angelic Pretty
JSK: Metamorphose
Socks: Angelic Pretty
Shoes: Vivienne Westwood + Melissa
Bag: Larmes de Angel
Accessories: offbrand

There was one year and some months from the last time I went to a salon! My hair was already screaming for help. I had to cut it all by myself during the pandemic, and now I was done with it, so my husband gave me a beauty day in the salon!
I was already tired of my hair color; Except for a time when I made colorful strands in the down part of my hair, I never had any color all over it, so I am so happy with the change!
My husband also bought me this professional hair care kit fom Aneethun! Now I will be able to take care better of my hair!
Thank you my love!

2 comments:

  1. It's so lovely and suit you so nicely!! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay, thank you!!! I was really needing to change my hair a little!

      Delete

Welcome!
I love reading your comments! They make my day and make me inspired to post new things!